The way content is produced, distributed and consumed has changed. There is a transfer of power, where the audience is in charge, which is no longer passive and has started to choose the content they see, read, listen to, pay attention to and which message they will value.
The main objective is to identify, create and distribute unique content that guarantees the involvement of the public with the brands.
In communication nothing has power like a good story. Whoever tells the best story is most successful and to do so they must:
- Take the lead in the future by keeping up with technological trends
- Humanize, create love through a more intimate narrative through a more informal tone and with greater emotion to ensure more proximity to audiences;
- Build trust using experts, greater accessibility with simplification and putting innovation as the differentiating factor
- Use the various tools to reach the largest audience and make the topic interesting, segmenting the audience and target audience
- Concern for the future of the consumer, responding to their needs and improving their experience and quality of life
Over the years the Storytelling – a good and well-told story – has been reinventing itself and adapting to the social changes of the moment. Consumers are increasingly seeking to identify with brands that reflect the values they defend. Most identify with an sstorytelling creative and emotional, in which the secret is to be able to build mobilizing and engaging stories in a succinct and impactful way.
Brands have also chosen to tell a story in an innovative way with which the public can identify. The dividends, especially in terms of reputation, are largely positive as the public establishes an emotional relationship with the brand in question.
To ensure a consumer emotional relationship for the brand in question there are some key elements:
- They are emotional
- Help or motivate someone
- Engage users
- Make people identify and review situations
- Scale easily in terms of reach and shares
- Explore common motivations and behaviors