On the Say U Consulting website, we use our own (necessary / essential) and third-party cookies.
The data collected by the necessary (essential) cookies used and placed on the Say U Consulting website allows us to analyze the use of our digital platforms, to ensure that everything works correctly. Pseudonymised identifiers are used to monitor users' navigation. These identifiers help, in many cases, to understand the usage behavior to guarantee and improve the service level of the Say U Consulting website, but they do not allow Say U Consulting to identify the user.
In addition to our cookies, the Say U Consulting website allows the installation of third party cookies. These cookies allow the collection of data that can enable third party analysis tools to identify users (for example, through IP addresses).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file in text format placed on your computer or mobile device, through the internet browser, during a visit to a digital platform, with the purpose of storing, retrieving or updating data.
These files allow the digital platform to “remember” the user's actions and preferences, namely the name, the chosen language, the size of the characters and other display settings; prevent you from having to enter your name each time you access it; or that it is necessary to reconfigure the digital platform each time you visit.
Most cookies do not collect information that allows users to be identified and is limited to collecting information of a more general nature, such as the origin of the user arriving at the digital platform or the approximate location of the user.
How do you use Say U Consulting the cookies?
Say U Consulting uses two types of cookies for different purposes:
- Necessary (essential) cookies;
- Functional cookies.
COOKIES REQUIRED: are necessary / essential for navigation and are automatically activated when using our website.
Examples of permitted features:
- Remember the progress of your task;
- Conduct analysis to optimize operation;
- Ensure that our website looks consistent.
FUNCTIONAL COOKIES: offer a more personalized and complete experience of Say U Consulting's content, allow you to save preferences and promote social interactions, as well as analyze the use for optimization of digital platforms.
Examples of permitted features:
- Conduct analysis to optimize functionality;
- Allow third parties to provide social sharing tools;
- Allow the sending of messages;
- Analyze the use of our website to provide more relevant content.
Are all cookies stored forever?
No, there are permanent cookies and session cookies:
- Permanent Cookies: are stored at the level of the internet browser, on the user's access devices (computer, tablets e mobile devices), and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the digital platforms. They are generally used to direct navigation to respond to the user's interests, allowing Say U Consulting to provide a more personalized service;
- Session cookies: they are temporary, they remain in your internet browser's cookies until you leave digital platforms. The information obtained allows to identify problems and find solutions to offer a better browsing experience.
How can I change my preferences?
At the beginning of your navigation, you will have the opportunity to choose whether the Say U Consulting website can use functional cookies and. Say U Consulting will inform third parties who place cookies on its website of user preferences.
The user can choose to deactivate the cookies found in his internet browser, through the respective settings management tool. However, by disabling cookies, the Say U Consulting website will perform differently, with a lower level of service.
If the user does so in relation to the essential cookies we place, the use of our website may be impaired, as it is found that the cookies we use are necessary for its operation.
Last updated: May 24, 2018.
About General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016).
|_ga||Google Analytics||Google Analytics allows a demographic and behavioral analysis of website visitors.|
|_popupally||Pop Up||This cookie pops up a form filling in to capture emails, to send a newsletter.|
|_hide||Hide||Hide is used to permanently delete the Cookies bar, after it has been accepted by a user.|